Iggy Pop
Popload Festival
Audio Club
São Paulo, Brazil
October 16, 2015
BIS-TV Broadcast/Soundboard Recording
DVD Audio Rip
MP3 320kbps
DVD Cover Art Included
Lineage: Bootleg DVD > DVD Audio Extractor v4.5.5 > Goldcave v 5.04 (editing) > Traders Little Helper (align sector boundaries) > MP3 320kbps
01 No Fun
02 I Wanna Be Your Dog
03 The Passenger
04 Lust for Life
05 Skull Ring
06 Sixteen
07 Five Foot One
08 1969
09 Sister Midnight
10 Real Wild Child (Wild One)
11 Nightclubbing
12 Some Weird Sin
13 Mass Production
14 Search and Destroy
15 Raw Power
16 I’m Bored
17 Funtime
18 Neighborhood Threat
19 Down on the Street
20 Dum Dum Boys
total playing time: 1hr 35mn 26sc
Iggy Pop vocals
Keven Armstrong lead guitar
Sheamous Ian rhythm guitar
Ben Alice bass
Matt Hector drums
JustDave's notes:
I used DVD Audio Extractor to rip the wave files. I then used Goldwave to adjust the volume and re-edit some of the tracks. I then encoded the files to MP3 320kbps since the DVD had lossy audio.
Popload Festival
Audio Club
São Paulo, Brazil
October 16, 2015
BIS-TV Broadcast/Soundboard Recording
DVD Audio Rip
MP3 320kbps
DVD Cover Art Included
Lineage: Bootleg DVD > DVD Audio Extractor v4.5.5 > Goldcave v 5.04 (editing) > Traders Little Helper (align sector boundaries) > MP3 320kbps
01 No Fun
02 I Wanna Be Your Dog
03 The Passenger
04 Lust for Life
05 Skull Ring
06 Sixteen
07 Five Foot One
08 1969
09 Sister Midnight
10 Real Wild Child (Wild One)
11 Nightclubbing
12 Some Weird Sin
13 Mass Production
14 Search and Destroy
15 Raw Power
16 I’m Bored
17 Funtime
18 Neighborhood Threat
19 Down on the Street
20 Dum Dum Boys
total playing time: 1hr 35mn 26sc
Iggy Pop vocals
Keven Armstrong lead guitar
Sheamous Ian rhythm guitar
Ben Alice bass
Matt Hector drums
JustDave's notes:
I used DVD Audio Extractor to rip the wave files. I then used Goldwave to adjust the volume and re-edit some of the tracks. I then encoded the files to MP3 320kbps since the DVD had lossy audio.

Can't wait to hear this... I have tickets to see Iggy at a festival in Atlanta next month, and loved his most recent album. The best live show I've ever seen was Iggy in 1988. Many thanks!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Mark hope you enjoy it! I seen Iggy at a place called The Center Stage in the 1980's, blew me away.
DeleteJD
Love it! Thanks JD!
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome Charles!
DeleteJD
Can you reup please?
DeleteCan you reup pls
ReplyDeleteSure, I'll get that for you today.
DeleteDave
Thank you
DeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteDave