Thursday, August 20, 2026

Sammy Hagar - Westwood One Superstars In Concert #94-24 (Pre-FM)

Sammy Hagar
Westwood One Superstars In Concert #94-24
Unknown Location On 1983 Tour
Pre-FM Recording

Flac Level 8 & MP3 320kbps
No Cue Sheets

Thanks Go Out To Randy For This One!!

Pre-FM Silver CD > (?) > CD-r(x) >  EAC (secure) > Wave > GoldWave v.5.04 (editing) > Traders Little Helper (flac 8 align on sector boundaries)

01 Westwood One Intro
02 Three Lock Box
03 My Baby's On Fire
04 I Don't Need Love
05 I Done Everything For You
06 I'll Fall In Love Again
07 Heavy Metal
08 Remember The Heros
09 There's Only One Way To Rock

The first of our special Veteran's Day posts is a great Sammy Hagar show. Sammy Hagar is a very patriotic person and the song "Remember The Heros" is his way of thanking those who have served. This show includes a great rendition of that passionate number. This recording has that fine Pre-FM quality that we all love. It is a little short but does get the air guitar going from the onset. I'm not sure where this was recorded. I at first thought that it was from The Checker Dome but after carefully comparing the two I decided no.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Dave! Can you re-up this show when you get a chance? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete