The Spinners
Budweiser Concert Of The Month BC-82-9
Morehead State University, Morehead, Kentucky
Pre-FM Recording
Vinyl Rip
Flac & MP3 320kbps
Cover & Label Scans Included
Another Great Draftervoi Encoding!
01 BC-82-9 Intro
02 Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
03 Yesterday Once More
04 Commercial - Budweiser
05 BC-82-9 Break
06 Cupid
07 Now That You're Mine Again
08 Commercial - Budweiser
09 BC-82-9 Break
10 Love Connection
11 Medley: Then Came You / I'll Be Around / One Of A Kind Love Affair / They Just Can't Stop It
12 Rubberband Man
13 Commercial - Budweiser
14 BC-82-9 Break
15 Lady
16 Working My Way Back To You
17 Mighty Love
Draftervoi's notes:
The Spinners were reaching the end of their chart hits right about the time they recorded this show for Westwood One. The Spinners didn't release a live album in the 1980s, so this provides a good document of their live work during that decade.
Digitized from the original vinyl and de-clicked with ClickRepair and Audacity. Flac files of wavs. 300 dpi scan of the cover and a disc label. No cue sheet included, unfortunately.....
Budweiser Concert Of The Month BC-82-9
Morehead State University, Morehead, Kentucky
Pre-FM Recording
Vinyl Rip
Flac & MP3 320kbps
Cover & Label Scans Included
Another Great Draftervoi Encoding!
01 BC-82-9 Intro
02 Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
03 Yesterday Once More
04 Commercial - Budweiser
05 BC-82-9 Break
06 Cupid
07 Now That You're Mine Again
08 Commercial - Budweiser
09 BC-82-9 Break
10 Love Connection
11 Medley: Then Came You / I'll Be Around / One Of A Kind Love Affair / They Just Can't Stop It
12 Rubberband Man
13 Commercial - Budweiser
14 BC-82-9 Break
15 Lady
16 Working My Way Back To You
17 Mighty Love
Draftervoi's notes:
The Spinners were reaching the end of their chart hits right about the time they recorded this show for Westwood One. The Spinners didn't release a live album in the 1980s, so this provides a good document of their live work during that decade.
Digitized from the original vinyl and de-clicked with ClickRepair and Audacity. Flac files of wavs. 300 dpi scan of the cover and a disc label. No cue sheet included, unfortunately.....

This looks sooooo cool... thank you for posting such a wide range of music, Dave, including SOUL music like this I don't see on almost any other blog. Can't wait to hear it!
ReplyDeleteThis looks fantastic - thanks for sharing some Spinners, Dave!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome James, glad you are enjoying the Spinners..I have a wide taste in music so you get a large variety of bands on The New JDP.
ReplyDeleteDave
Thanks for this one Dave. Of course the Spinners also fit into your Detroit theme, which I'm not sure many folks know. Especially since they hit it big out of Philly after struggling at Motown.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome and you are right, most people don't know that The Spinners come from Detroit. I have another Spinners show on the blog here: http://thenewjdp.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-spinners-soul-tv-channel-13-new.html
DeleteDave