Stanley Clark
Syracuse Jazz Festival
Onondaga County Community College
Syracuse , New York, U.S.A
June 22, 2002
Soundboard Recording
Flac 16bit/44,1khz & MP3 320kbps/48khz
No Cover Art
Taper: Terry Sullivan
Source: Soundboard > Sony SBM-1 A/D Converter > Sony PCM-1 DAT
DAT Transfer: Sony PCM-2700 > SP/DIF > HHB CD-R 850 December 2004
CD Transfer: CD Optical Drive > Traders Little Helper > FLAC Encoding
01 Good-bye Pork Pie Hat 13:14
02 Unknown Title 13:19
03 Confirmation 5:30
04 Syracuse 5:43
05 Jam 5:25
06 School Days 12:49
07 Unknown Title 8:42
Total Playing Time: 1hr 4mn 41sc
This one I just aquired from Dimeadozen, it was actually the first thing I downloaded with my new account there. The original uploader did not know the name of 2 titles and I'm not sure of them either. So anyone who can name the songs gets this download for FREE!
FLAC
MP3
Sunday, October 4, 2026
Stanley Clark - Syracuse Jazz Festival: Onondaga County Community College, Syracuse , New York, U.S.A June 22, 2002 (SBD)
Labels:
Return To Forever,
SMV,
Stanley Clarke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment